Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Mommy- Dis My Fay-writ Birtday Ever"

Seth's Firetruck birthday cake, made by Lily and Liam, last night.
Clearly somebody got a little carried away with the candles- he is
only FOUR afterall!
Seth loves trashcans, especially
the kind which can be opened with the
touch of a foot. He's had quite
the obsession with them
over the years, at doctors' offices
and hospitals.   He got a lot of exciting
gifts today, from friends and family, but
this was his all-time favorite-picked out
by his sister and brothers.  He is one
funny kid.



Seth, and his girlfriend, from preschool, "Cole" (Nicole).  We
were so glad she was willing to attend his party, given that
the last time she came over to play, Seth beat her over the
head with a piece of train track.


Scenes from Seth's favorite birthday ever!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive