Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Support Gay and Lesbian Civil Rights

A friend of mine posted this story, from CNN, on her Facebook page today.  It filled me with sadness to hear of the horrors perpetrated on children, such as Kirk Murphy, believed to be too masculine or too efeminate.  One day, when accounts such as these, are put to page in history books, future generations will be sickened that our culture could have once been so cruel.

What a wonderful world it would be if parents would love their children unconditionally and if those children could grow up to be as God designed, without shame.

I support gay and lesbian civil rights.

1 comments:

drg13708 said...

I read this yesterday and was so saddened by it. Will things ever change? Hopefully so, although it seems so slow in coming.

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive