Sunday, April 10, 2011

prayers

Bedtime prayers are a constant source of hilarity and a view at the personalities of my children.  Tonight, Liam was thankful for his lacrosse game (though his team lost).  He prayed that the opposing team had fun too (amazing sportsmanship- don't you think?). .  Seth grunted while sucking his thumb and pulling my hair through his prayers with me. Benjamin was thankful for the pizza he ate today and prayed that his parents would drive him to 7-11 tomorrow to buy a treat

Amen!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive