Monday, August 30, 2010

Scenes From Back-to-School 2010

The oldest three Sombar children were rarin' to go this morning- well in advance of most civilized human beings, and their mother- eager to start back to school.  Lily is now a seventh grader in middle school,  Liam is in fourth grade and Benjamin is in second grade.  It was a near perfect morning, sunny and warm.  The throngs of parents in front of the elementary school rivaled the crowds at a U2 concert, I believe, and the boys were gone before any embarassing kisses or "I love yous" could be delivered by yours truly.  Tom, Seth, and I, did venture into the building to peek into their classrooms- and then it was "goodbye."

Seth and I miss the big kids- I always do, though it is nice to be back into a groove...


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive