Monday, May 10, 2010

I've Got Peace Like a River- or a Tsunami

Tonight, as Seth and I were praying- "Dear Jesus, Thank you for our house, our van, my sister and brothers..." in barge Liam and Benjamin with this lovely poem: "Ooh ooh, oh, Barney got shot by G.I. Joe (and immediately my blood pressure soared to the max and I began silently hoping that they weren't about to say anything politically incorrect or more ghastly inappropriate), they went to the doctor and the doctor said- BARNEY IS DEAD." Then Benjamin proceeded to try to convince me that he was actually being more considerate than normal, because he whispered this awful tale, so as not to emotionally traumitize his two year-old brother.

That's it for tonight, people. Welcome to the world of boys.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.