Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Short, Sweet, And To The Point

Its 6:30- my husband is with my six year-old at football practice and I'm struggling, on the couch in my living-room, to figure out how to reteach my daughter the math she needs to know for homework (which I bearly understand myself), review and correct my eight year-old's math and reading homework (which is poorly written and well below where he needs to be learning, frankly), and cope with the constant antics of my two year-old, who is pulling my hair, tearing at his sister's paper, and screaming about the deer who were in our backyard today. I am trying hard not to snap, but my head is spinning and I feel nothing but completely overwhelmed.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Deep breath. Relax. Smile. I have a book to give you- so look for me at pickup this afternoon. Just a fiction book I read that I thought that you might enjoy.....

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

You aren't alone, Judy. Hang in there. :)

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.