Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guess Who's Coming To The Burgh?

Here's a clue: he's cute and he makes amazing cakes.

DUFF GOLDMAN from our family's favorite Food Network show (only food network show) ACE OF CAKES!!!!

I was so excited that I nearly fell out of bed last night when my husband very casually informed me of this newsflash, as if he was speaking of the weather forecast or something ("oh, yeah, I heard that Ace of Cakes guy was going to be at Giant Eagle this Saturday...").

In usual Judy fashion, I will be taking my two big kids (who both TiVo Ace of Cakes and watch it religiously) to wait in what I assume will be some sort of pandemonium so we can fall all over Duff and infect him with whatever germ we are harboring at the moment (I currently have strep and am laid up in bed, with my good friend and savior,Missy Kozar, at the helm with my two little ones running errands).

You can read more Duff-stuff in this article from the Pittsburgh Tribune.

Watch our favorite episode of Ace of Cakes, featuring Duff's infamous "Hogwarts" cake for the "Harry Potter" movie premiere here:

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive