Sunday, June 14, 2009

Celebrating With The Burgh In Spirit

I did most of the driving for this adventure, so I had Tom log onto Twitter and ESPN.com on his cell phone to keep me posted on the Penguins march to the cup last night. I was so nervous- white knuckled on the steering wheel until the seconds finally ran down. We missed all the hoopla of being in the city to celebrate- we were banging our imaginary pots and pans on the porch- in spirt.

Missy brought copies of the local papers on her flight to the beach house in South Carolina, to share with us.

Missy and the kids with the front page headlines. Yippeee!

The Superbowl and the Stanley Cup in one year people?! Gotta love Pittsburgh. (except for those pesky winters.....I am going to forget they exist for now- I am in my summer fugue).

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive