Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Contemplative Week

I've been absent from the blogosphere for a while and I know that this has caused some of you, kind readers, a bit of angst, wondering about my state of being, whether or not my own fragility had finally gotten the best of me. We've traveled some, but mostly done alot of communing within the nucleus of us- forgoing our usual desperate measures of attempting to gain control over the chaos in our house, and, instead, frolicking about, sometimes in our p.j.'s, watching movies, reading, dining outdoors (thank God for spring) and exploring our hearts' desires.

I've been facing the realities of my time last year, in turmoil, Monday marking the one-year anniversary of my hospital admission. I find myself with a greater need for solitude these days, time for reflection and gratitude.

I expect to be back in the writing mood momentarily. For now I must go play with my eight year-old.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.