Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ben The Teacher


This morning while I was getting dressed, Benjamin, my six year-old, was entertaining Seth, my 21 month-old. As I threw on a running suit, I overheard Ben quizzing Seth on various animal sounds ("what does the lion say?", "what does the doggy say?" "what does the elephant say?" and so on...). Seth was doing well until Ben sped up a bit and was questioning him so fast that his words were barely audible. I suggested that maybe he slow down and give his baby brother a chance, to which Ben proclaimed "MOM- THIS IS THE SPEED ROUND!" Good grief.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.