Tuesday, March 24, 2009

THEY WON!!!

Liam and Benjamin, covered in crumbs from head to toe- evidence that they had fun watching the game, and pilfering various non-nutritive foods from the snack bar- the MOST IMPORTANT part of this adventure, right? Mark and Missy Kozar, their daughter Erin and friend Theresa, celebrating the big win with the crazy Sombars....Yahoo!
The Big Score Board announcing the win- a close 67 to 58
The coveted trophy and "Lebo Team" net, proudly displayed after the game** The awe-inspiring Coach Oldaker**
Senior Lebo Girls accepting team trophy **
The Champions! **



Well, the roadtrip was lengthy, a little hair-raising, but mostly fantastic because the game was "edge-of-your-seat" the entire four periods and the Lebo girls got 'er done- finishing off the season as State Champs, with a 31-0 record. They made history on Friday and I was so proud to be a part of it, along with my oldest three kids.

**photos courtesy of Julie O'Hara

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive