Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh, And By The Way....

I just couldn't tame my wild side. We're leaving in fifteen minutes for Penn State! Here's to road trips, girls basketball, and my adventure-loving family. HERE WE COME LEBO, HERE WE COME!!!



P.S. I just had to write one of those "just in case" wills, since Lily is riding up to the game with a girlfriend, and Seth is in the care of a trusted soulmate. It seems morbid to plan for the custody of your children, in the event of your untimely demise, but as a parent, you want your kids surrounded by those whom you love, who love you, who will love them as their own, and who will keep your memory alive, should you leave this earth while they are young. Separate travels demand this- life is so unpredictable.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive