Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great-Full

I have the greatest kids- this morning, as I lay in bed nursing a terrible cold/headache (after being up from 3am to 6:30, scrubbing dishes and decluttering parts of my house- due to insomnia), I heard my older kids upstairs singing to Seth, in unison. Yesterday, a developmental therapist came over for her first playdate with him- working to get him past some of his "delays"- and she was teaching us the signs for "twinkle, twinkle, little star". Of course, all three big kids were surrounding this lady during the session, which turned out to be good because they are now able to imitate her and "teach" Seth while they interact with him. I just smiled- hearing them all- knowing what a gift they are to one another, even though they don't always feel that way...

then the ceiling in my bedroom started leaking and it was back to normal for me. oh well.

1 comments:

kirsten said...

i love how you choose to dwell on this bright spot in your day. i know you have plenty of other things that could take your attention away from that, but there are your kids: loving each other.

that's insanely beautiful!!

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive