Friday, February 6, 2009

DON'T PANIC....

DINNER'S IN THE FREEZER by Susie Martinez, Vanda Howell, and Bonnie Garcia. This is my project for the weekend. I will be ATTEMPTING to freeze a month's worth of breakfasts, dinners, and dessert items, in order to try to eliviate the over-spending that we do on food every week, as well as adding some greater organization and ease to my meal prep every day. This morning I will take my two youngins to Costco to shop for food that cannot be found on sale and with a coupon at our regular grocery store (butter, for example, is always cheaper in bulk). Tomorrow I plan on shopping for the sale items and organics that Costco doesn't provide. I will update you on my progress, with hopes that it is a resounding success. Just imagine me in my kitchen for two days preparing thirty-one dinners, dozens of muffins, cookie dough, etc. Perhaps I am nuttier than it appears- and I will be dead by Sunday.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive