Monday, January 26, 2009

Steelers Fans Are Animals!

Thanks to my friend Christina for sending me this super-cool video of our wonderful Pittsburgh Zoo- Its An Animal Pep Rally People...Are we nuts, or what?.....Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!




And, oh, I've watched this myself about ten times this evening, much to the bewilderment of my husband, who is really beginning to wonder...what a party pooper he is, friends. I mean, really, folks, baby elephants, Steelers fans or not, have got to be the cutest mammals on the planet (well, next to our own children, of course). So, just to spite him, I'm going to watch it AGAIN!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive