Saturday, December 20, 2008

Revived

I am happy to report my return to the functional/happy side of myself- with sleep and support from my dear hubby and S-L-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-P......

Last night I stopped by a friend's house, where Liam was spending the night. I hadn't seen him all day and I wanted to slobber on him a little (to his outward chagrin). Well, two hours later, I was still there, belting out tunes from the eighties, in a rousing duet, on the PlayStation version of "SingStar." We don't currently own a game system (ahem....cough cough...Santa is coming...cough cough) so I had no idea the fun I was apprently missing out on. At certain points I felt sure Liam wished I would just go home- really, people, no self-respecting boy wants their mother crashing in on time with their buds, then going the extra embarassing mile of dancing around the livingroom in some frenzy, while attempting to rock to the music of Blondie. But, I felt at once, like my old self- totally revived. Sorry son- a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive