Monday, November 3, 2008

Mommy- Who is Hillary?

Ugh- Hillary Clinton was here today- not in my half-clean home- but just a couple of blocks up the street...and I MISSED IT PEOPLE- She found her way to our little old town- and I hadn't a clue. HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS? Some dingbat (it may have been me), accidently unplugged the charger for the cordless phones last night, so we were out of reach this a.m., as my local peeps attempted to let me in on the big news. So instead of gracing ol' Hillary with my presence, I was jaunting downtown with my ill-behaved five year-old, buying a hundred bucks worth of gluten-free baking products at Whole Foods.

I am clearly in the dumpster of life...

Tonight after guitar lessons, Liam and I went to our local coffee shop for some gluten-filled treats, and he says "mommy, who is hillary?" "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO IS HILLARY". And in true kid fashion, he exclaims "Well, I just know she's some old lady with blonde hair."

Now there you have it. I wasn't missing out on anything big at all, this morning- just some old lady with blonde hair. I feel so much better.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive