Friday, November 7, 2008

Life of Ben

My five year-old leads a charmed yet hilarious life. This afternoon he announced that he and his friend Pudge had tried out the port-a-potty currently nestled on the island in the middle of our cul-de-sac. They both raved about how good it smelled ("like peppermint mama!") as I tried to wrap my brain around the fact that he had been in there to begin with.

About thirty minutes later he storms through the front door, enthusiastically announcing that he and pudge were "storing up berries for the winter," as he pilfered through my baking drawer for a bowl.

There you have it folks- potties and berries. TGIF

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive