Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giddy

Granny (my mom) is flying here this afternoon to help us celebrate Lily and Liam's birthdays (on Friday and Tuesday). Tom and I are so excited we could just about explode- Tom's already got the calendar full of date nights for us- The new James Bond movie, dinner at some of our favorite restaurants, etc. and the kids can barely contain themselves. Ben's been calling her everyday to make sure she's still coming (I think Tom would too if he didn't have such an aversion to the phone).

Now if the construction workers outside could just reassure me that my water will not be brown forever, I would feel a lot better about having company for the next week. Bleck!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive