Sunday, November 23, 2008

Games We Play


I think I may have found the utopia of family games, people. RUCKUS!!!! Liam and I played for the first time yesterday afternoon and we were immediately hooked. All of us, including Granny, have played about fifty times since then, with virtually no quarreling or violence (guaranteed behaviors during other family activities). For all of you with kids five and over (even those with miniscule attention spans like some kindergarteners I know), or if you happen to be single and really bored, I highly recommend getting in your vehicles immediately, heading for your nearest toy store or game outlet- throwing down about ten bucks and heading home to deal the strangest cards you've ever seen-you won't be disappointed and you'll totally feel like a good parent, interacting with your children in a positive manner for at least fifteen minutes. Hooray for RUCKUS!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive