Saturday, October 18, 2008

Signs of Autumn in the Burgh

It is a lovely, crisp autumn day here in the South Hills of Pittsburgh- we've been hanging out- taking the day in stride mostly. At one point, the five of us were out in the front yard (Liam was spending some time with friends), and I grabbed the camera to capture our lives in this moment-

Our remaining daisies
Lily and Benjamin playing tackle football with Daddy
Lily sweeping the leaves
Benjamin Sweeping the leaves (just before finding out he wasn't going to get paid for this feat, much to his chagrin.
Seth, having decided that less is more in the pants category, indulges in a pinecone.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.