Thursday, October 16, 2008

hummus head a/k/a my life as a mom

I drove Benjamin to kindergarten this afternoon- we'd gotten slaughtered by the rain on our walk to the cemetery this morning, so I decided to give us a rest and pollute the earth some more with my van instead. Seth was just about done for anyway, highly anticipating his 1pm nap. I spied my friend Monica on the ride to school and was happy that she was willing to take Ben inside with her son- so I didn't have to get Sethy out of his seat. As I turned to get back in to drive home, I felt something strange on my head, and to my surprise, I realized that my sixteen-month old had plopped a big pile of hummus right on top of my noggen during lunch (as I stooped down below his high-chair to retrieve the rest of the gook he'd discarded onto the floor). Really people, is this a comedy of errors that I'm living, or what? Hummus Head- call Nickelodeon now- I'll be giving Sponge Bob a run for his money in no time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.