Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grateful Hearts

Tonight we received our last scheduled meal. I would like to throw out into the blogosphere the gratitude of my family for all of the support we've received, in the form of warm dinners, since crisis hit in April. You will NEVER know how MUCH food at the right time has made such a difference in our lives. Healing has come easier for me knowing that my parents, my husband, and my children were well nourished, while working so hard to keep me going.

TO:
The Gbur Family, Bonnie Dougherty, Stacey Walls, Leah Roth, Kathryn Duchin, The Erdely Family, The Manes Family, The Merricks, Jennifer Denizuk, Kristina Daniels, Mary Swindal, Lynn McCabe, Kathy Lingley, Jodi Yurcich, Michelle Brado, Kim Rhoton, Karin Turkovich, Jen Haberberger, Alyson Daniels, Betty Nave, Val Baer, Laurie Sapp, Susan Speer, Mandy DePasquale, Amy Wells, Tamara Grant, Karen McElhaney, Lila McNulty, Casey Henry, The Tetlow Family, Natasha Williams, and Donna Dinardo.

THANK YOU

1 comments:

kirsten said...

hi judy. i hope you are well. i am so grateful myself to hear that you & your family have been loved & well-cared for.

love to you,
kirsten

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive