Thursday, August 14, 2008

The BIG Happy Slappy Project

You may find this project at Mrs. G's place, which I totally came upon by accident this morning while surfing some of Danielle's blogroll.

I joined and will be walking the hills of our local cemetary shortly, come hell or my children. I've actually been doing this jaunt for about ten days now, determined to lose more weight than I care to admit and mostly to get in such good shape so that i can push two of my four children, in a jogger, while running up the Pittsburgh hills (and win a gold medal in the next olympics for the sport of babypushing uphills). As I tell my offspring all the time, "practice makes perfect."

So if your happy-slappy (thanks to heather kahsay for that term which I so love- Hi Heather) needs a boost, and you can't afford to have it done surgically, join in with Mrs. G and her many fans, including me!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive