Monday, June 2, 2008

Pure Joy

Despite the struggles in my life of late, I am still finding times where I feel nothing but pure joy at the hands of my wonderful children. Here are some photos I wanted to share of the wedding ceremony between Benjamin, my five year-old, and our neighbor Molly, "the older woman", who is nine (sneaking her communion gown and veil out of the house for the occasion). Liam was the ring bearer, Georgina (another neighbor) the flower girl, and Lily, the priest. They both took vows, amidst much laughter, promising to be "lovedfully married husband and wife," then they hugged (no spit was swapped whatsoever). Enjoy.





1 comments:

jen said...

So cute... I am amazed that they let you photograph them.

~jen

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive