Wednesday, March 26, 2008

P.S.

I thought I would mention that just after posting the preceding blog, I walked into the kitchen- and to my horror, was pelted by 5lbs. of powdered sugar that Lily had erroneously placed on top of the refrigerator (after mistaking it for flour while baking her cookies this afternoon). While gritting my teeth and channeling Jesus for a miraculous level of self-control and non-violence, I calmly vacuumed the floor and tried not to make eye-contact with my daughter, lest I commit a felony and end up in prison.

One day I will look back at these moments and laugh. Right now, I'm alternating between homicide and a nervous breakdown.

That's all.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive