Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ace of Cakes

Have you all seen this cool show on the Food Network...It's called Ace of Cakes and it follows a company in Baltimore (an old hang-out and for a short time, address of mine) called Charm City Cakes, which makes the most amazing edible replicas of- you name it- King Tut, the Chesapeake Bay, etc. Check it out- really interesting, especially if you happen to be a pathetic soul like myself who can't even write your child's name in icing to save your life....

Here Are The Links:
Charm City Cakes
Ace of Cakes- Food Network

1 comments:

kirsten said...

oh my gosh!! how in the world do they do some of those?! so ornate. who knew such beautiful things could be edible??

i'm totally going to show this to my sister, she totally loves baking & cake decorating!!

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive