Friday, February 1, 2008

Icy Morning

The big kids have a 10am start this morning, delayed due to an ice storm that hit Pittsburgh in the middle of the night last night. I have to say I'm a little disappointed- I was secretly praying for a total cancellation so we could lounge around in our p.j.s sipping hot cocoa and acting silly. But we did have some fun this morning anyway....Lily, Liam, Benjamin and Granny played the game "Sorry"
which I found at the thrift store yesterday- until certain of the kids got ants in their pants and decided to play full contact basketball in my kitchen
. Lily made peanut butter hershey kiss cookies (yum)
and I fed Seth a variety of concoctions whipped up fresh in my little mini chopper(mango and banana, fuji apples)
. Now we are rushing around to get ready to head out in the frigid temps- Lily and Liam to school and Benjamin, Seth and I to our friend Kim's house. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive