Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bumperstickers Part Deux

Okay. I think I've concluded that I could easily spend my monthly grocery budget on bumperstickers (pathetic?). My husband has banned their display on our vehicles however so I guess I'd have to use them as wallpaper somewhere in my abode, which doesn't really suit my decorating tastes. For those who don't know me that well, I am a retired La Leche League leader and a very passionate advocate of breastfeeding and child-led weaning. Here's my latest find, which made me laugh out loud.



For those of you with similar interests, you may want to take a gander at this mama's web shop, where you can find the above vehicle adornment, as well as other novelties, equally as clever. I'm considering a t-shirt inscribed with "boob man" for my current beast o' breast, Seth.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive