Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Sombar TOP FIVE For This Weekend

5. Liam finding a whoopie cushion
and proceeding to spend what seemed like hours "exploding" around our home on Saturday afternoon- mounds of laughter following, from all of us, every time. You just gotta celebrate flatulance- both real and improvised. God obviously has a sense of humor.

4. Lily discovering and playing "Presidential Paintball" on the computer. All of a sudden, out of the blue, I hear- "Mommy- Hillary just attacked Obama- This is so great!!" She knows where her Mommy's allegiance lies and is smart enough to use this information to gain further time on my computer to play games.

3. Benjamin announcing, this morning, that Tom and I were not going to be allowed to lay with him tonight, as he goes to sleep, because he was going to practice being a spy. Lily and Liam concurred and have decided to have a "spy party" this evening, in their bedroom
, where we have stacked mattresses to make an extra-high perch for them to station themselves. Liam has also begun making "cheerio streamers" to hang around the room, in case they get hungry.

2. SETH
SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT, FROM 6:30 UNTIL 5:30 THIS MORNING!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Too bad Tom's snoring woke me up at 2am and kept me awake for a while. Hmph.


AND, FINALLY, FOR THE #1 THING OF THE WEEKEND.................................
1. LIAM LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!! HURRAY!!!
So Liam hurredly put his tiny tooth in a cup of water ("so the tooth doesn't get lost under my pillow, mommy.")in his bedroom. The tooth fairy, grateful for not having to search for that thing underneath the pile of pillows and his large noggin, and who has very deep pockets in this neighborhood, left him a five dollar bill. Liam has been so tortured for soooooooooo long by his baby teeth's lack of motivation to make an exit. We were all so happy for him. After showing me his loot this morning, he exclaimed- "Mommy, the tooth fairy must have drank the water I left my tooth in...ew-disgusting!!!!" Yeah- gross tooth fairy.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive