Monday, January 14, 2008

Lily and Seth


Lily has established a routine with seth, in the afternoons, after she gets home from school. She likes to take him up to his nursery and play with him, either in his crib or on a blanket on the rug. She's been making up little skits to do with him where she covers his head in a blanket and pretends he's a monster or that he's dead- then he pops out of the blanket and they both laugh and laugh. Well, funny thing, tonight when I went to lay him down, after what seemed to be a very lengthy rocking session, I bent down to put on his CD of classical music (which he's had playing in room room at night since about 6 weeks old). Anyway, when I pushed the PLAY button, a blast of teeny-bopper music came blaring out of the speakers - apparently, Lily had added some hip-hop dancing to her repertoire of activities with Seth, and replaced his symphonies with the Soundtrack to HighSchool Musical 2!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive