Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Funny Ben-ism

Tonight, as we were putting the kids down, and I layed along side of Benjamin, he says, in a very exasperated tone- I NEED A STINKIN' A-WUM (arm). He has developed, in the last few months, a need to nestle on my arm before catching some zzz's. If he won't stop talking or if the ritual begins to take too long, I grow frustrated and will often turn my back to him, which he hates. Tonight was one of those nights-he was calling his sister a butt and then Liam chimed in that he theorized that the stink from skunks came out of their penises (I guess that would mean that there were no female skunks....) and then Lily got up and began beating each of her two brothers with a stuffed dog. Eventually he got my stinkin' arm back and the sounds of his miniature snores soon followed.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive