Monday, December 10, 2007

Was it the Christmas Spirit.......

or the crack pipe I've been smoking that caused me to convince my husband that our home was in need of another being... for all of you who just had a heart failure thinking I might yet again be with-child- don't get your panties in a wad. our newest family member is a kitty named Belle (actually it is "bell" as in jingle but I was trying to up the ante on the sophistication and make her French).
She is a beautiful spotted 2 year-old short hair whose owner died. We saw her today at Petco when we were shopping for some Christmas presents and were immediately taken by her hunger for affection when we approached her cage and her seemingly gentle spirit. She had been fostered up until recently and was noted to be very good with the other cats and children who lived in that home. We are going to try to ease her into becoming acquainted with Holly, our other cat, but we're hoping that they will become fast friends and the companionship will be beneficial to them both. So, here's to making a life a little better this holiday season- and here's hoping mine doesn't subsequently implode.

P.S. In case you were wondering, YES..my tree is still laying on the living room floor, as pictured in last night's blog. We've moved on people-!!!! besides, who needs a tree when you are busy adopting four-legged critters? Do you think my ADD issues are peaking?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive