Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Three of the Four Sombar Kids posing with their treats for Santa. This year they decided not to include the obligatory nutritional side dishes of apples and carrots. Now we know why Santa's waist seems ever so larger-look at that pile of cookies!
I'll title this lovely photo "Christmas Eve With The Crazies"




Tom is a stickler for the element of surprise on Christmas morning and has MANY rules which his children must adhere to before diving into their presents. He requires that they all be lead into the living room, together, with their eyes closed (Liam seen here, cheating). He even goes so far as to tape all of the entrances shut or nailing up curtains on Christmas Eve, so NOBODY gets a sneak-peek. What a Party Pooper!!




Benjamin surveying the mountains of gifts left by his weary parents, Poppy and Tessa, and Santa Claus (Santa only leaves one gift per child-unwrapped-he gets off easy, I would say.)


Lily- the only 10 year old I know who would so happily receive a biography of John F. Kennedy for Christmas! Here she is sporting her new chef's hat, which she plans to use when starting her cupcake business soon.




Liam and his Star Wars treasures.










Seth Paul Sombar's FIRST CHRISTMAS!!!

Seth in his new bungee-jumpy thing-a-ma-bob.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive