Monday, November 26, 2007

Gotta Love Huntin'

...well, the Huntin' Holiday, that is. All of my kids were home from school today and we had so much fun (I did anyway). The house is a pigsty but I woke up this morning and committed myself to overlooking the filth and letting my hair down a bit. We played cards, bingo, a "Cranium" game- slightly modified for my preschooler. I baked chocolate chip cookies (and didn't burn them, thank you very much). I already miss them and wish they didn't have to go back to school tomorrow. :(

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.