Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Endings

Despite the bug lurking in my innards, I had some good moments at the end of the day (well, it ain't over 'til its over; is it ever over?):

1) seeing Ben's joy at Granny getting the "Old Maid" card from his hand
2) playing yahtzee with mom and dad while holding Seth (who miraculously sat through the whole game without complaint)
3) watching Liam very gently kiss Seth goodnight
4) Lily's glee at being able to go "uptown" for lunch today with her friend Emme, where she had pizza, rootbeer, and then about $2.50 worth of candy (she's still savoring those treats, along with her brothers)
5) listening to Ben and Mikey plan their trip to China, and then go and come back ("we going to camp out Mama, cuz its a long way, you know.")

Ahh, where is my husband. I'm now ready to crash.


***oh, by the way, in case you are interested, the vegan thing went out the door today- I am such a dork***

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.