Thursday, October 4, 2007

Good Moments




Here are some pictures of the fun "mommy moments" I've had in the last day or so. First of all, one way I have been bonding with Benjamin in the morning, after I put Seth down, is allowing him to help me clean (that sounds so pathetic and anal retentive- he loves to clean and I usually do it by myself because I am a control freak and in a hurry). I bought some great mops that are easy for him to use. He really digs washing floors (the pics are from our front porch) and he does a good job.

I've also been loving Seth, now that he is out of blob mode and more interactive. He smiles a lot and we're convinced he's some sort of genius because he's been talking non-stop (not that he's using English words- but he sure does feel strongly about whatever it is he's saying).

Lily is a super big-sister and loves playing peek-a-boo with Seth.

I have a great life. I just need some rest. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.