Friday, September 21, 2007

T.G.I.F.

I haven't done this in a while, so I figured I'd take some time to reflect on what I'm thankful for, right this minute:

*Jordan Tetlow who has 3 of my 4 kids playing in her yard right now. I so enjoy watching our kids form friendships of their own
*Bonnie Dougherty for our meal exchange- another great way to live in community with one another- and the food is yummy!
*Stacy Walls for all the times she's been a surrogate mom to Liam since June. You are very appreciated by both of us. And you are a great woman to be friends with. I love laughing with you.
*My parents for coming to visit tomorrow. Can't wait to spend time with you.
*Donna DiNardo for helping to search for Ben yesterday, even though he wasn't lost (don't blame me for the gray hair- its all from my third child)(love that mushroom manure, by the way).
*Frank Tetlow for driving through Mission Hills, s-l-o-w-l-y, looking for Ben, and making yourself look like a creepy guy as a result. :)
*the swing that is rocking my precious Seth into a sweet, late afternoon nap
*Lily for her constant joy in greeting me after school (she still runs like I'm some great celebrity or something)
*Liam for cuddling with me this morning- so warm. (okay- well, he also was cuddling a clothespin he found on the playground yesterday, too...but I'll take what I can get)
*Benjamin for embracing life with such vigor and for sitting with me and reading I Spy Treasure for a REALLY LONG TIME. You keep me on my toes, and sometimes my toes are really exhausted, but I love you just the same.
*Tom for being himself which is much nicer than I deserve most days. Thanks for not caring that the house is a pigsty and your wife gets a little cranky (just a little), when you are late.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive