Sunday, September 9, 2007

Goodbye, So Long, Farewell My Friends

We Love You Auntie Wendy



The Moore's took off at about 10:30 this morning, after a long goodbye. Wendy and I enjoyed a lot of girl time, chatting away in the living room, reading books, and taking quizzes on the Internet. Lily, Liam, Benjamin, Abigail, and "E" spent the hours making "stain remover potions" (as first inspired by our visit last month with Emily and Fiona Turner-Leathem), swinging on the play set, watching TV, and, at times, quarreling. I hold them all as part of our family and am so grateful to be "Auntie Judy." With much trepidation, we bid them farewell, with promises to see them in December. We loved having them around this weekend and are so thankful that they are a part of our lives.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive