Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lily

I took Lily out of school early yesterday so she could accompany me to my non-stress test at Magee Hospital, and then to my ultrasound (which did not happen after all). I found myself, during the course of the time I got to spend with her, marveling at how much I love her and what a blessing she is to me and the rest of our family. My faith in God is strengthened when I see how, out of my imperfections, I could be partially responsible for growing a little girl with a spirit such as hers. She was so excited to spend time alone with me yesterday, and at the thought of getting to see her baby brother on the sonogram, she was nearly bursting at the seams. We're going back again today to view him and I am, again, thrilled to share this with her, as my first born, and as my soon-to-be birth partner. She's incredible. What a life I lead.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.