Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Asking For Help

I've never been very good at asking for help, be it from parents, teachers, friends, strangers, etc. One of the many gifts of this pregnancy is that I am being forced, by desperate circumstances, to rise out of my stubborness and say "i need a favor." Another gift of my pregnancy is that I have seen, firsthand, the wonderful friends that the Lord has blessed me with- they are like angels from heaven- always willing to rescue me, even at the last minute, from my life. I could not have made it to 35 weeks without them, nor do I ever want to know what "without them" would feel like. Donna, Stacey, Carrie, Bonnie, Karin, Beth, Lila, Casey, Val, Martha, Jeni, Kirsten, Laurie Sapp and Nancy Sanders: Thanks a gazillion!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.