Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Blahs

I am officially in the middle of a winter-in-Pittsburgh blah-fest, created mostly by the dreary weather and my horrible cold. It is during times like these that I question my decision to have children- as it is so hard to parent kids when you feel like crap. I'm left with an amazing amount of guilt that I'm not doing a good enough job nurturing L, L, and B. I confided to my good friend Stacey on Tuesday, that I'd gotten through my morning by allowing the boys to watch T.V. until lunchtime. She comforted me by retorting that she does that even when she feels good. Phew- okay, maybe I'm not a total failure but sometimes it sure seems that way. Tom has been coming to my rescue by coming home in time to fix dinner (though he leaves for work at the crack of dawn).

I am beginning to fantasize about moving to Texas. I'm really struggling with the climate here. DESPERADO!!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Forty-three year-old, mother and staunch advocate of four young children, passionate warrior of truth and self, finding the soul in each day, sharing my struggles and triumphs as I live them. Mostly I do this for me, so my thoughts don't race as much at night as they used to. But I also give this to those of you who need to know, in any or every way, that you are not alone.

Follow Me Through My Daisies

On My Nightstand Tonight

  • Sarah's Key
  • The Bible (NIV)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Powered by Blogger.